Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boys and Girls

We got together for a barbecue with Blake's friend Justus and his parents. We love spending time with them and, needless to say, the boys are in seventh heaven.
There's something so fun about boys hanging out with their buddies and just being boys. They are so full of energy, laughter and boy antics. Love it!



And then there's the girl. Although there were several ear-piercing shrieks of delight from Kendall as she poked her head in and out of their dog door, most of her afternoon was spent crafting sushi.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I've been visiting everyone's blogs after a long break from the blogging world and i've realized how much I love it! I love keeping up on my cute friends that i never get to see...like you! I hope you're doing well. your kids are so adorable! I lOVE the updates and your amazing pictures! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.4006002833.com
[url=http://www.4006002833.com]太阳城娱乐城[/url],太阳城,菲律宾太阳城

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found
something that helped me. Appreciate it!

my blog post: musicos

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this site needs
far more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the information!

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: stuhrling watches

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

Here is my weblog: gpva.net

Anonymous said...

Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my blog post - akribos xxiv for women